Saturday, March 1, 2014

Geeking and Reminiscing...

Hey ya'll!

Forgive me for a month long absence. Things have been pretty hectic on my end of the city so unfortunately less time to sketch :(. I don't mean to be so vague but I'm feeling like I'm starting to get a handle on this craziness! Or maybe it's the realization that it's just the weather effecting how I feel about things. Any day now, Spring... :(

Went through old sketchbooks right after the new year and remembered my old character creations from what seems like long ago. Here's a sketch of one of them for the new year!


Trying to beat these winter blues by looking forward to the new season of Game of Thrones this April...one more month?? I don't know how I'm going to do it T_T. Just started reading the first book so I'll know the details like every loyal fan. Hopefully that'll tie me over haha ;D

Thanks for the read! More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment